MAC/MLA Annual Meeting 2004:
- NLM Update (PowerPoint, 41.7MB)
- Betsy Humphreys, National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, MD.
Open Access Panel
- Open Access Panel (PowerPoint, 455KB)
- Brigid Hogan, PhD, Chair, Department of Cell Biology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC; Wallace McClendon, MLIS, Associate Director of Library Services, Health Sciences Library, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC; Linda Watson, MLS, Associate Dean and Director, Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA.
Missions Accomplished: Contributed Papers
- Expanding Your Orbit: Reaching Out to New User Groups
- Gretchen Arnold, Elaine Attridge, Patricia Greenberg, Karen Knight, and Kelly Near, Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA.
- Healing America's Children, Building a Library for the National Center for Child Traumatic Stress (PowerPoint, 286KB)
- Robert Franks, National Resource Center for Child Traumatic Stress and Robert James, Medical Center Library, Duke University, Durham, NC.
- Marketing: Creativity, Limitless! Budget, Grounded! (PowerPoint, 8.6MB)
- Helen Colevins and Susan Hardee, Wake AHEC Medical Library, Raleigh, NC.
- Navigating Different Orbits: Two New Professionals Copilot Their Talents and Relationships with a Library Science School and a Major Health Sciences Institution to Reach Stars of the Future and Beyond
- Cynthia Sheffield and Susan Rohner, William H. Welch Medical Library, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD.
- Preliminary Planning for a New Combined Consumer and Medical Library in a Hospital Setting
- Deborah Thomas, Library and Community Information, Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Baltimore, MD.
- Raising Campus Awareness of the Obstacles and Opportunities for Scholarly Communication
- Jane L. Blumenthal and Marcus A. Banks, John Vinton Dahlgren Memorial Library, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC.
- RSS (Really Simple Syndication): Delivering Content Directly to Users Really Simply
- J. Dale Prince, National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Southeastern Atlantic Region, Health Sciences and Human Services Library, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD.
- Voyaging through the Forces of Magnetism
- Claire A. Meissner, Heath Sciences Library, Centra Health, Lynchburg, VA.
Return to Conference Summary
Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Medical Library Association
Comments to: Adam Glazer, MAC Website Editor
Last Updated: November 1, 2004