- The Medical Library Association lists its educational programs and continuing education opportunities, including distance learning initiatives
- The National Online Training Center of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine provides information on training in use of PubMed and other NLM databases and databanks
- The Southeastern/Atlantic Region of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine gives information about educational opportunities in the region and beyond (PubMed, DOCLINE classes, etc.)
- The National Library of Medicine’s Training and Outreach page offers self-directed online learning and career development program
- Web Junction provides a Training and Development page with lots of resources; they also offer online training courses
- Calendar – MLA News [restricted to MLA members]
- American Libraries Datebook lists ALA events, ALA chapter conferences, conferences of other library organizations, international events, library exhibits, institutes and workshops, and others. Includes links to Websites and e-mail addresses of contacts.
- Information Today, Inc. sponsors conferences including National Online Meeting, Computers in Libraries, Internet Librarian, and the Mid-Atlantic Electronics Show.
- Lynda.com ($)
- Your own institution may have classes
- Community colleges and local organizations often have classes