As the likelihood that Hurricane Florence will strike somewhere along the East Coast increases, residents are encouraged to make preparations ahead of a potential landfall. Our list of disaster information can help before and after a storm or other weather emergency.
We encourage you to visit the following pages from the NLM Disaster Information Management Research Center (DIMRC). You can embed the content from both of these pages on your own Website by accessing the Health and Human Services (HHS) Content Syndication Storefront. When we update any of these pages, your pages will be automatically updated as well.
- Hurricanes: Health Information Guide
- Hurricanes: Health Information Guide – Embed Content
- Floods: Health Information Guide
- Floods: Health Information Guide – Embed Content
- Coping with Disasters, Violence, and Traumatic Events: Health Information Guide
Finally, visit the NNLM SEA Page of Disaster Information Resources for Alerts and Feeds, State Specific Resources (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, South Carolina, and Virginia), National Specific Resources, Multilingual and Evacuation Resources, and more!