Job: Assistant Director for Collection Management, Tampa, FL
Final Call to Apply — Position closes next Wednesday, April 24th
Assistant Director for Collection Management
The USF Health Libraries at the University of South Florida located in
Tampa, Florida invites applications for an open rank, full time,
non-tenure-track Assistant Director for Collection Management who will
provide vision in developing and sustaining collection development
activities and user access.
- A master’s degree from an ALA-accredited institution.
- Minimum five years of experience in an academic library, which includes
some experience in collection development, acquisitions, or equivalent,
including managing budgets and negotiating with vendors.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory and administrative experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to fulfill the scholarly and service expectations of a
non-tenure-track position, including participation in University committees
and in the community.
- Must meet university criteria for appointment to the rank of Assistant
Librarian or higher.
Please direct any questions regarding this posting to Katherine Berkowitz