Job posting: Assistant Director for Collection Management, Tampa, FL
Assistant Director for Collection Management
The USF Health Libraries at the University of South Florida located in Tampa, Florida invites applications for an open rank, full time, non-tenure-track Assistant Director for Collection Management who will provide vision in developing and sustaining collection development activities and user access.
- A master’s degree from an ALA-accredited institution.
- Minimum five years of experience in an academic library, which includes some experience in collection development, acquisitions, or equivalent, including managing budgets and negotiating with vendors.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory and administrative experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to fulfill the scholarly and service expectations of a non-tenure-track position, including participation in University committees and in the community.
- Must meet university criteria for appointment to the rank of Assistant
Librarian or higher.
Click here to review the job posting and apply
Position Closes April 24th
Please direct any questions regarding this posting to Katherine Berkowitz at email@example.com.