Job Posting: Health and Human Services Librarian
William Madison Randall Library at the University of North Carolina Wilmington is seeking applications for the position of Health and Human Services Librarian. The Health and Human Services Librarian provides information literacy instruction, research assistance, and outreach and engagement to the faculty, students, and staff of the College of Health and Human Services with a focus on the departments of Social Work and Health and Human Services. This liaison librarian position is responsible for ensuring that the library’s collections adequately support the curricular and research needs of the students, faculty, and staff of the departments it serves.
Key responsibilities include:
• Collaborates with faculty to create, provide, and assess information literacy instruction for courses where information literacy skills are in development
• Provides dedicated research assistance to the students, faculty, and staff of assigned departments
• Ensures that the library’s collections adequately support the curricular and research needs of the students, faculty, and staff of the departments it serves by ordering relevant materials
• Provides outreach and engagement to assigned departments which includes collaborative programming such as workshops, panel discussion, webinars, etc.
• Teaches information literacy sessions to students in First Year Seminar and English Composition courses
For more details and to apply, please go to: https://jobs.uncw.edu/postings/13639