Job Posting: Librarian I, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
Position #: 1609402
Provide prompt and accurate information, reference service and user education to the EVMS community and public.
- Selects, orders, catalogs and classifies collections of books, catalogs, periodicals, magazines, newspapers, audiovisual material, microforms, journal reprints and other materials.
- Searches literature on-line, compiles accession lists, and annotates or abstracts materials.
- Assists patron in research problems. Provides user education and orientation.
- Keys information into computer to store or search for selected material.
- Trains other workers engaged in cataloging, locating, filing, or copying selected material.
- Performs routine clerical functions of filing, photocopying and mailing of reference materials.
- Assists library staff in shelving and shifting books.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
For more information and to apply online, please visit https://careers-evms.icims.com/jobs/1249/librarian-i/job