Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset, located in Somerville, New Jersey, has an opening for a Medical Librarian.
Performs computerized literature searches. Provides reference services and educational program support. Conducts training classes on the library’s databases and the internet. Assists the Director in directing operations including promotion of resources/services to patrons. Maintains and enhances the library’s portal. Fills interlibrary loan requests and maintains Docline. Represents the Medical Library at committee meetings. Creates and maintains digital and paper documentation relating to CME.
- MLS degree from an ALA-accredited library program.
- 1-3 years of librarian work experience
- Highly detail oriented
- Proven customer service and organizational skills
- Knowledge of computerized information systems
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a diverse clientele and to conduct instructional programs.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively
To apply, please click here and search for the position’s title under “keyword.”
For information on Robert Wood Johnson University Somerset, please click here.