Job: Project Coordinator, Charlotte AHEC Medical Library, Charlotte, NC
The Charlotte AHEC Medical Library is recruiting for the full-time position of project coordinator on the main campus of Atrium Health in Charlotte, NC. This position will be a paraprofessional position with opportunities for professional librarian experience making it perfect for library science students and new library science graduates. This position will be responsible for staffing our front service desk and other responsibilities such as:
- Overseeing library technology and troubleshooting/technical services
- Entering and updating digital library accounts and patron circulation records
- OCLC “copy cataloging”/light cataloging/OPAC maintenance
- Instructing patrons on how to use reference sources and answering general reference questions
- Providing interlibrary loan and document delivery services to customers
For more information on this exciting opportunity and to apply online please visit: https://careers.atriumhealth.org/job/Charlotte-Project-CoordinatorAHEC-FT-NC-28203/553053300/ .
Thanking you for looking!