Measuring the Value of Embedded Librarian Service Models survey
Georgia Regents University
Measuring the Value of Embedded Librarian Service Models
The librarians of Greenblatt Library invite you to participate in a research study: Measuring the Value of Embedded Librarian Service Models. The purpose of the study is to collect information to help create an evaluation instrument for embedded librarian models. If you agree to be part of the research study, you will be asked to complete the following survey asking about your status as an embedded librarian, the user groups you partner with, what projects you work on, and how you evaluate your program. The survey should take 5-10 minutes to complete.
Participating in this survey is completely voluntary. Even if you decide to participate now, you may change your mind and stop at any time. Because all questions are voluntary, you can skip any question you do not wish to answer. There are no risks associated with this study. The data collection is anonymous and the topic is not of a sensitive nature. Data will be stored online for the duration of the research period and will be accessed by the investigators listed below.
If you have any questions or concerns about the “rights of research subjects”, you may contact the Office of Human Research Protection at (706) 721-1483.
You can choose to leave your name and contact information at the end of the survey to receive survey results or you can email one of the investigators listed below.
Please Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JMDXCNQ
If you have questions about this research, you may contact the study Principal Investigator or any of the Sub-investigators below:
- Principal Investigator: Lindsay Blake, MLIS, AHIP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sub-investigators: Kim Mears, MLIS, AHIP, Nursing Information Librarian, email@example.com
- Kathy Davies, MLS, Chair, Research and Education Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darra Ballance, MLIS, AHIP, AHEC Librarian, email@example.com
- Peter Shipman, MLIS, Dental Medicine Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maryska Connolly-Brown, MLIS, Serials Resource Librarian, Georgia Regents University, Robert B. Greenblatt MD Library;
- Julie K. Gaines, MLIS, Head, Medical Partnership Campus Library, email@example.com
- GRU-UGA Medical Partnership Campus Library
This study is funded by a research grant from the Southern Chapter of the Medical Library Association.