MLA 2022 Medical Informatics Career Development Grant
The Medical Library Association invites applications for the Medical Informatics Career Development Grant. The application deadline is November 15, 2022.
This grant of up to $1500 provides for a career development activity that will contribute to the advancement of the field of medical informatics. It may be used for MLA professional development offerings through MEDLIB-ED that meet the grant criteria or other training opportunities.
In order to be eligible for the grant, the applicant must:
- be a member of MLA (membership options)
- have a master’s of library science or equivalent degree
- have the potential to make significant contributions to medical informatics
The applicant may be either a recent graduate or a librarian with significant experience in health sciences libraries.
It is preferred that the applicant:
- be a member of the Medical Informatics Caucus
- update their MLA member profile page
For more information and the link to the application, visit the grant web page.
Have further questions? Contact MLA.
The MLA 2022 Medical Informatics Career Development Grant Jury
Anna Biszaha, Ayaana Cumberbatch, Stephen Gabrielson, Traci Tosh, & Amy Studer (chair)