NNLM SEA Digest News – April 2, 2021
Join us for the latest edition of NNLM SEA Digest News:
- Registration Now Open: Responding to the COVID-19 Infodemic
- NNLM Transgender Health Series: March 31 – April 12
- Living on the Data Fringes: Open Science Goes Beyond Open Data
- NNLM SEA Announces the Healthy Haiku Contest!
Selected Upcoming Webinars
- Telehealth in Rural Public Libraries
- Healthy Aging at Your Library: Connecting Older Adults to Health Information
- Developing Catalysts for Community Health in the Library Profession
- From Being to Doing: Anti-Racism as Action at Work
Explore upcoming educational opportunities, news from NNLM, NLM, NIH, and more in this week’s digest!