NNLM SEA Digest News – April 9, 2021
Join us for the latest edition of NNLM SEA Digest News:
- Reminder: Join the NNLM SEA Healthy Haiku Contest!
- Important information about your NNLM.gov Profile – Take action by April 30th!
- Start the Conversation on End-of-Life Care with the NNLM Reading Club
- Enhancing Information Access in a Hospital Setting
Selected Upcoming Webinars
- Transgender Health: Focus on Mental Health & Resiliency
- Developing Catalysts for Community Health in the Library Profession
- From Being to Doing: Anti-Racism as Action at Work
- Launching and Leading the Librarian Reserve Corps: Developing an agile librarian network in response to COVID-19
Explore upcoming educational opportunities, news from NNLM, NLM, NIH, and more in this week’s digest!