The latest edition of the NNLM SEA Digest is now available. Highlights include:
- The NLM, NNLM SEA, and NNLM DOCLINE Coordination Office will be closed on Monday, September 3rd. Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday, November 4th.
- SEA Side Webinar: Preparedness and Response for Public Health Emergencies, the Mission of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (Sep 6, 2 PM ET)
- Applications Open: Biomedical and Health Research Data Management Training for Librarians – Applications Due Sep 20, 2018
- SEA Insights: A NNLM SEA Webinar Series – Quarterly Update (Sep 25, 2-3 PM ET)
- Calling All Medical Librarians and Health Literacy Advocates! – Participate for your chance to win a free conference registration to a 2019 Annual Library Conference!
- Get Ready for National Preparedness Month!
Check out upcoming educational opportunities, news from NIH, NLM, NNLM, and more!
Visit the current digest at: https://news.nnlm.gov/sea/2018/08/31/nnlm-sea-digest-news-august-31-2018/
Additionally, feel free to subscribe to updates on our website as well.