NNLM SEA Digest News – January 18, 2019
In this week’s SEA Digest, we are featuring articles and resources in recognition of Cervical Health Awareness Month!
Cervical Health Awareness Month
January is Cervical Health Awareness Month, and NNLM/SEA wants you to know that there’s a lot you can do to prevent cervical cancer. Beyond the HPV vaccine and regular screening tests, an important part your health is understanding cervical cancer prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
- National Cancer Institute: HPV and Cancer
- MedlinePlus: Cervical Cancer
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Detect Cervical Cancer
- For HPV-Positive Women, Test Can Guide Cervical Cancer Screening Follow-Up
- New Immunotherapy Option Approved for Cervical Cancer, Rare Lymphoma
Be sure to check out upcoming webinars, news from NIH, NLM, NNLM, and more in this week’s digest!