NNLM SEA Digest News – November 2, 2018
The latest edition of the NNLM SEA Digest is now available.
For National Medical Librarians Month and National Health Literacy Month, NNLM SEA will feature our network members. Here are the stories shared recently:
- NNLM Wikipedia Fall Edit-a-Thon (Participate on Nov 7)
- Join the NNLM Reading Club!
- Employment Opportunity: NNLM PSR Education and Outreach Librarian
- MLA Calls for 2019 Research Training Institute for Health Sciences Librarians (RTI) Applications (Apply by Dec 1)
- Fall 2018 HSLANJ Group Licensing Offer Now Available (Participate by Nov 9)
- Funding Opportunity: All of Us Community Engagement Project Award (Apply by Nov 11)
- NLM Recruiting for 2019-2020 Associate Fellows (Apply by Jan 25, 2019)
Celebrating National Medical Librarians Month and Health Literacy Month
- The Joy of Medical Librarianship
- Meet Rachel F. Fenske, MLS, Outreach Librarian Creating PATHS for Health Literacy
- Health Literacy Month at the Community Health Education Center
- Paws to Read @ the Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital – Family Resource Center Library
- De-Stress Days for Students but not so De-Stressful for Librarians!
- “What are you doing here?”- Advancing Health Literacy Outside of Medical Libraries
- Meet Marlena Barber, MLIS – From Internships to Professional Service to Assistant Director: How to Chart your Course as a Medical
Check out upcoming educational opportunities, news from NIH, NLM, NNLM, and more in this week’s digest! Additionally, feel free to subscribe to updates on our website as well.