The latest edition of the NNLM SEA Digest is now available.
For National Medical Librarians Month and National Health Literacy Month, NNLM SEA will feature our network members. Here are the stories shared recently:
- NMLM Feature: Meet Mary Ann Williams and Lauren Wheeler
- NMLM Feature: Meet Brittni Ballard: Gaming for Health Literacy – It’s a Thing!
- NMLM Feature: Meet Dr. Cynthia Baur, Director, Horowitz Center for Health Literacy, School of Public Health, University of Maryland, College Park
- NMLM Feature: Medical Librarianship with Ruth Riley – LibraryVoicesSC Podcast Episode 64
- NMLM Feature: Prince William Public Library System Introduces Health Matters @PWPLS
If you would like to you, your institution, or a program featured, let us know! We would love to share your story as well.
The current NNLM SEA Digest highlights include:
- NNLM Wikipedia Fall Edit-a-thon Call for Volunteers!
- Join the Emergency Preparedness and Regional Advisory Committee
- Seeking News Following Hurricane Michael
- Funding Opportunity: ALA Midwinter Travel Awards Available (Apply by Oct 31)
- Fall 2018 HSLANJ Group Licensing Offer Now Available (Participate by Nov 9)
- Funding Opportunity: All of Us Community Engagement Project Award (Apply b Nov 11)
- An Introduction to Evidence-Based Practice: A Librarian’s Guide – Webinar Series Announced
Check out upcoming educational opportunities, news from NIH, NLM, NNLM, and more in this week’s digest! Additionally, feel free to subscribe to updates on our website as well.