For National Medical Librarians Month and National Health Literacy Month, NNLM SEA will feature our network members. Here are the stories shared this week:
- NMLM Feature: IRB Service Helps Researchers and Patients (Everly Brown)
- NMLM Feature: A Day in the Life of Two Community Engagement & Health Literacy Librarians: Meet Terri Ottosen and Jane Morgan-Daniel
- NMLM Feature: Exhibits and Events: Reaching Your Campus and Community: Meet Beth Auten
- NMLM Feature: Meet Kelsey Grabeel and Learn How a Health Information Center in an Academic Medical Center Improves Health Literacy for Patients
If you would like to be featured, let us know! We would love to share your story as well.
The current NNLM SEA Digest highlights include:
- NNLM Wikipedia Fall Edit-a-thon Call for Volunteers!
- Join the NNLM SEA Public Libraries Program Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Join the Emergency Preparedness and Regional Advisory Committee
- Research Data Management Webinar Series: Planning Developing, and Evaluating R Curriculum at the NIH Library (October 12, 2 PM ET)
Check out upcoming educational opportunities, news from NIH, NLM, NNLM, and more!
Visit the current digest at: https://news.nnlm.gov/sea/2018/10/05/nnlm-sea-digest-news-october-5-2018/
Additionally, feel free to subscribe to updates on our website as well.