NNLM SEA Digest News – October 9, 2020
Join us for the latest edition of NNLM SEA Digest News:
- PubMed Updates and Retirement of the Legacy Site
- All of Us Research Program Issues Funding Opportunity for New Engagement Partners
- MedlinePlus Now Hosts Consumer Health Information in Multiple Languages
- Request for Feedback: NLM Catalog
- Announcing the NNLM SEA Meme Contest!
Selected Upcoming Webinars
- Evaluating Health and Medical Information on Wikipedia
- Environmental Justice & Community-Engaged Research in Communities of Color
- Understanding the Opioid Crisis: Where do I begin?
- The Charts are Off: Approaches to Ethical Decision-Making in Data Visualization
Explore upcoming educational opportunities, news from NNLM, NLM, NIH, and more in this week’s digest!