NNLM SEA Digest News – September 27, 2019
Join us for the latest edition of NNLM SEA Digest News:
- Trying to get to ALA Midwinter or PLA Annual? We Can Help!
- Upcoming Webinar: Fall 2019 Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon Overview
- Get Ready: Tropical Storm Karen Threatens to Flood Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands
- NLM Exhibits in Public Libraries: Renaissance Science, Magic, and Medicine in Harry Potter’s World at Memphis Public Library
Selected Upcoming Webinars
- If You Share It, Will They Come? Quantifying and Characterizing Reuse of Biomedical Research Data
- How to Develop Healthy Living Programs through Shared Use Partnerships
- A Myth Shattering Look at Addiction, Prevention and Treatment, Based on Research
- Helping Patrons Navigate “Dr. Google”
Explore upcoming educational opportunities, news from NNLM, NLM, NIH, and more in this week’s digest!