Site for submitting MLA 2019 poster and lightning-talk proposals open until January 25
The MLA ’19 site for poster and lightning-talk submissions is open. The site will remain open until Friday, January 25, 2019.
Submit https://www.conferenceabstracts.com/cfp2/LoginSSO.asp?EventKey=CIIMKJMV&UserEmail=&UserPassword=&User=&memberID= your poster or lightning talk structured abstract with a description of a research project or program using the guidelines on MLANET https://www.mlanet.org/page/structured-abstract.
You now have information about acceptance on any paper or immersion sessions you submitted. Time to turn your attention to your poster and lightning talk ideas! Submit new ideas or consider reformatting and submitting any ideas that were not accepted for paper presentations-perhaps the poster/lightning talk format will be a better fit!
* The MLA Research Section awards individuals with the best research-based posters.
* Criteria and FAQ: Papers, immersion sessions, posters, and lightning talks https://www.mlanet.org/mla19_contributed_content
* Questions: Contact the Contributed Content Planning Group email@example.com
Contributed Content Planning Group
* Papers: Jamie Conklin, Kathy Kwan, and Hannah Schilperoort
* Posters: Carol Seiler, Ahlam Saleh, and Lindsay Blake
* Lightning talks: Meaghan Muir and Brenda Faye Green, FMLA
* Immersion sessions: Lisa A. Marks, AHIP, and Dan Burgard
See you at MLA ’19 in Chicago!
Find all MLA ’19 Elevate blog posts here https://www.mlanet.org/p/bl/et/blogid=134.