TriChapter 2009 – Earlybird Extended
From: Meredith Solomon
It’s not too late to get a discount!
The deadline for Early Bird registration for the 3 by the Sea MLA TriChapter Conference has been extended through Wednesday, September 2nd. Regular registration ends Friday, September 18th.
* 9/02 Early Bird deadline–save $50!
* 9/18 Regular registration deadline
If you are paying by check, your registration date will reflect the date you sign up through Acteva–NOT the date of the check, therefore it is *okay* for us to receive your check beyond the Early Bird or Regular registration cut-off date. You will receive a confirmation email when your check has been received.
Register online: http://www.acteva.com/go/3bythesea
Conference website: http://3bythesea.pbworks.com/
Great reasons to attend from Conference Co-Chair Cynthia McClellan:
* Early Bird Registration Discount! Pay now (by credit card), or later (by check)—the price is the same.
* This dynamite program will feature leading experts on relevant issues in technology and patient care, as well as innovative sessions including Speed Mentoring, Speed Updating, AHIP counseling, Research Happy Hour–and much more!
* Superb lineup of 60 posters. Check out the research, innovations, and accomplishments your colleagues have been working hard on!
* Awesome speakers! Keynotes include Dr. P.M. Forni (Johns Hopkins Civility Project), Lee Rainey (Pew Internet and & Life). Also featuring M.J. Tooey (esteemed, award-winning health sciences librarian), and Karen Drenkard (PhD nurse Director of the Magnet Recognition Program at ANCC, who’ll speak at the Hospital Librarians’ Luncheon).
* Additionally, savor a delicious Conference Banquet–and yet another awesome speaker–as we are entertained by noted local historian, author, and speaker, Margaret Buchholtz, on the history and culture of the Jersey Shore.
* Networking opportunities galore! Where else can you join your regional colleagues from 3 chapters in such a beautiful location? Be it informal meet-ups, attending a dine-around…. C’mon out to reconnect or connect with old friends and new!
* Continuing education offers a host of informative and inspiring of pre- and post-Conference learning opportunities!
* Exhibits galore! Connect with vendors of the latest in databases, publications, and library products.
* Support your Chapter and stay involved by attending your NY/NJ or Mid-Atlantic Annual Meeting…. Or attend additional Chapter, State, and Committee get-togethers.
* Experience the ambiance of the historic Jersey Shore at the notable Resorts Hotel. Enjoy the sea, try your luck in the casinos, stroll the boardwalk—whatever “floats your boat!”