Call for applications: Harriet Steurnagal CE Grant (MLA)
The Medical Library Association (MLA) has a new award this year: the Harriet Steurnagal CE Grant.
This new grant provides professional development support to members working in the library and dental profession. The grant will provide up to $500.00 in funding for up to 5 individuals. The funding may be used for tuition, travel, materials, and/or specific research support activity.
Applications will be accepted starting on September 1, 2022.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- hold a graduate degree in library science.
- be a practicing health sciences information professional with at least one year of experience.
- be working with a dental program and/or with dental resources.
- be a member of MLA. (membership options)
- The applicant may not have received an MLA grant, scholarship, or other awards within the last year.
- It is preferred that the applicant:
- be a member of the Dental Caucus. Proof of caucus membership history may be confirmed by contacting MLA Member Services.
For more information about the MLA Harriet Steurnagal CE Grant check out the MLA website: