Call for Nominations for the 2017 Janet Doe Lectureship
The Janet Doe Lectureship is a unique award, offering both significant recognition and the opportunity to present a major plenary session lecture at the annual meeting of the Medical Library Association. “The Janet Doe Lecturer is an individual chosen annually by the Medical Library Association for his or her unique perspective on the history or philosophy of medical librarianship.”
Nominations are due to the MLA Headquarters November 1, 2015.
Nominations should be submitted by members of the association. Self-nominations are accepted. General information, criteria and the nomination form are attached.
For more information, please contact the Jury Chair, Wayne Peay – firstname.lastname@example.org
Janet Doe Lectureship Jury:
- Debra Berlanstein – Tufts University
- Virgina Carden – Duke University
- Denise Hersey – Yale University
- Maureen Knapp – Tulane University
- Wayne Peay – University of Utah
- Linda Walton – University of Iowa
- Maria Lopez – MLA