Job Posting: 2 positions open, Drexel University Libraries
Recruitment Underway for Librarians with Medical and / or Health Sciences expertise
The Libraries is currently recruiting for two librarian positions with expertise in health sciences and / or medical librarianship. Discipline expertise in genetics, neuroscience, pharmacology or bench science is preferred. Candidates should also have an understanding of evidence-based practice and experience with curricula or research support.
These librarians will offer medical and health sciences subject expertise in information resources and tools, pedagogy and/or research to collaborate with faculty and staff to integrate research and information-seeking instruction into appropriate courses and curriculum to advance information and data literacy skills and will report to the Curricula Support Manager. Other responsibilities include:
* Develop and support resources for guidance and assistance for clients to find, access, evaluate, and use information as part of the Information Assistance program
* Create and maintain web-based research guides, tutorials, and web pages
* Actively contribute to crafting and promoting Libraries messaging to build partnerships with clients and colleagues to develop programs and tools that enrich teaching, research, and scholarship.
* Share information and feedback from Schools and Colleges about their relationships to scholarship with Libraries leadership and other liaisons to improve services and resources.
* Provide general, as well as specialized consultation in person, phone, email and chat
* Provide discipline expertise for selection decisions on scholarly content
* Contribute professionally through participation in campus activities, external service, and/or publication, presentation, or research
For more information and to apply see Drexel Careers <https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrexel.us3.list-manage.com%2Ftrack%2Fclick%3Fu%3Dc1d751f36f4c59383c185d39e%26id%3D8a58e81469%26e%3Dee88953224&data=02%7C01%7Ckt32%40drexel.edu%7C77789c23515640b5abcf08d7a670c1ff%7C3664e6fa47bd45a696708c4f080f8ca6%7C0%7C0%7C637160875525104934&sdata=82ZZfYeDjtH1lUlUbAuSbNQALi8vPoMUgwSIosF0sUA%3D&reserved=0>
Liaison Librarian for Public Health, Psychology, and Criminology and Justice Studies
Drexel University Libraries
3300 Market Street
W. Hagerty Library, Rm 129
Philadelphia, PA 19104