Job Posting: Librarian, CSM Hospital Milwaukee, WI
Job Title: Librarian – Medical Library / CSM Hospital Milwaukee / Medical Library 001 / FT Days
Location: WI – Milwaukee County
The Librarian – Medical Library provides support and assistance to all seeking health information and documentation.
- Provides assistance in computer searches, inter-library loans, cataloging, circulation, reference, acquisitions, and system development and maintenance.
- Provides reference, research, and document delivery services to support information needs of patrons. Provides technical and operational support for electronic resources.
- Plans and proposes goals and objectives for the future of Library Information Services including resource acquisition.
- Offers library instruction and education programs for library patrons.
Education & Experience:
- Three years of professional library experience required; medical library experience preferred.
- Association of Health Information Professionals (AHIP) accreditation preferred.
- Master’s degree in library and/or information science required.
For more information and to apply, please visit the listing.