Job Posting: Medical Librarian (Remote, part-time)
Job Title: Medical Research Librarian (Remote)
Chatstaff is a North Carolina-based virtual reference service staffed by professional librarians around the country. We serve a variety of libraries across the United States and overseas. Our librarians deeply care about the quality of service we provide, going above and beyond to help patrons. We are a women owned and librarian owned business with over 60 years combined professional expertise.
We are seeking a qualified, enthusiastic medical librarian for a remote part-time position, 20-30 hours per week. Some scheduling flexibility available but M-F weekday hours required. This is a time-limited position.
Works part time providing literature searches and general medical reference support for doctors and researchers in a corporate environment.
- Conduct detailed literature searches for doctors and researchers
- Organize and share findings using established procedures
- Must have a Master’s degree in Library Science from an ALA accredited program.
- Experience with comprehensive medical literature searches
- Experience with medical databases, including PubMed, Medline, Embase, and ClinicalKey
- Experience with EndNote
- Excellent customer service including active listening and critical thinking
- Experience with and respect for a diverse population
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Demonstrated ability to work without supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Experience supporting systematic review teams.
Own a laptop or desktop with fast internet access.
Please submit your resume or CV, your schedule availability, unofficial transcripts, and three professional references via email to: email@example.com
Chatstaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. We embrace inclusion and diversity.