Job Posting: NNLM Project Director (Lead Technical Information Specialist) at the National Library of Medicine
NNLM Project Director (Lead Technical Information Specialist)
The following position will be posted on USAJOBS.gov from Friday, March 20 – Sunday, March 29.
This position is located in the Office of Engagement and Training (OET), part of Library Operations, National Library of Medicine (NLM).
In this role, you will:
– Oversee the programs of the NNLM Cooperative Agreements and ensure they align with the goals and objectives of the NNLM program.
Be responsible for recommendations concerning the allocation of resources to the Program.
– Serve as a leader in developing collaborations among NNLM regions and members, to improve access and sharing biomedical information resources by different populations.
– Lead teams by identifying priorities and balancing workload.
– Research and apply methods to improve information products and activities.
– Coordinate the development of trans-Network outreach programs, partnerships, and strategies, as well as planning, coordinating, and evaluating outreach efforts across the Network.
– Lead efforts in developing, promoting, and improving electronic access to health information by libraries, health professionals, and the organization providing health information to the public.
This position is listed as Project Director (Lead Technical Information Specialist), GS-1412-14, with a salary range from $121,316.00-$157,709.00 per year.
Links to the USAJOBS listings:
Project Director (Lead Technical Information Specialist) (DE) Announcement number: NIH-NLM-DE-20-10639395
DE Stands for delegated examining. Typically, candidates who are entering federal service for the first time from the private sector will need to apply for delegated examining positions.
Project Director (Lead Technical Information Specialist) (MP) Announcement number: NIH-NLM-MP-20-10639382
MP stands for merit promotion. Applicants for MP announcements must be qualified current or former federal employees, or individuals from the other categories listed in the linked job announcement’s side bar.
Please contact Kerina Hawthorne, Human Resources Specialist, Kerina.firstname.lastname@example.org, (301) 594-3859, with questions about this position.