MLA June 8 Webinar: Tell Your Research Story: Visualization, Design, and Messaging
June 8 Webinar
Tell Your Research Story: Visualization, Design, and Messaging
- Shanda Hunt
- June 8, 2021, 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m., central time
- Learn how to apply data visualization principles to your work and make it and you stand out! In this webinar, you’ll be introduced to universal design principles, how to use design principles to tell a research story and create targeted messages, and how to apply ethical and accessibility principles in your design work. You’ll gain a foundational understanding of design principles and knowledge of tools that you can use to teach others and continue to educate yourself.
Learn more about and register for Tell Your Research Story: Visualization, Design, and Messaging
Coming Later in June
History of the Health Sciences:
A Practical Guide for the Working Librarian
- Stephen Greenberg
- Part 1: June 21, 2021, 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m., central time
- Part 2: June 28, 2021, 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m., central time
- Registration for this two-part webinar opens soon!
And in July
Getting by With a Little Help from Your (Institutional Research) Friends: Building Relationships To Advance Data Support
- Amanda Rinehart
- Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m., central time
- Learn how to make friends who can help you grow and enhance your data support services.
JMLA Insider: All You Need to Know to Publish Your Research
- Katherine Akers, Alexander J. Carrol, AHIP
- Learn insider tips and tricks, including how to avoid some of the most common pitfalls and traps that can keep your research from reaching readers.
These webinars are part of the MLA CE Passport. The CE Passport offers access to all live and recorded webinars and all self-paced courses through December 31, 2021.
Institutional and other members can purchase a site license for any MLA webinar or webinar package.