NNLM SEA Digest News – April 16, 2021
The NNLM will begin the next five-year cooperative agreement beginning May 1. Due to the new structure of the regions, this will be the final SEA Weekly Digest. It has been a pleasure serving as the Regional Medical Library for the Southeastern Atlantic Region. The University of Maryland, Baltimore looks forward to serving as the Regional Medical Library for Region 1 beginning May 1. We look forward to connecting with Network Members in Region 1!
- NLM Awards 2021-2026 Regional Medical Library Cooperative Agreements
- Reminder: Join the NNLM SEA Healthy Haiku Contest!
- Important information about your NNLM.gov Profile – Take action by April 30th!
- BLOSSOM Symposium Recordings and Wrap Up
Selected Upcoming Webinars
- Developing Catalysts for Community Health in the Library Profession
- Social and Environmental Determinants of Maternal Health Disparities and a Roadmap to Effective Solutions
- Launching and Leading the Librarian Reserve Corps: Developing an agile librarian network in response to COVID-19
Explore upcoming educational opportunities, news from NNLM, NLM, NIH, and more in this week’s digest!