NNLM SEA Digest News – March 19, 2021
Join us for the latest edition of NNLM SEA Digest News:
- NNLM SEA Announces the Healthy Haiku Contest!
- Join the Virtual #CiteNLM Wikipedia Edit-a-thon!
- National Sleep Awareness Week: Sleep… or the Hygiene of the Night
- Online Library Carpentry Workshop Opportunity: March 25th – 26th
Selected Upcoming Webinars
- From Being to Doing: Anti-Racism as Action at Work
- Intersectionality in Health Disparities: Focus on Black Transgender Women
- NLM’s Human Genetics Resources for Clinicians and Biologists
- Addressing Health Misinformation at the Scale of the Internet
Explore upcoming educational opportunities, news from NNLM, NLM, NIH, and more in this week’s digest!