Systematic Review Searcher Position (metro Denver)
Location: Metro Denver, Colorado
Outside or indoors, Colorado has something for everyone. Close proximity to the Rocky Mountains means easy access to beautiful national parks, hiking and mountain bike trails, world-class skiing, rafting, and climbing. In addition, the Denver metropolitan area offers professional sports, a vibrant arts and cultural scene, eclectic and award-winning dining, and craft breweries. The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is a rapidly growing world-class medical destination at the forefront of transformative education, science, medicine, and healthcare.
The University of Colorado Strauss Health Sciences Library (library.cuanschutz.edu) seeks resourceful, energetic and innovative candidates to join the team of professional, fun, creative, and flexible library staff.
The Research Informationist is a non-tenure-track faculty position that coordinates operation of the Education & Research Department’s Professional Literature Service, including the workflow and tracking platform, conducts expert literature searches, supports research initiatives, and furthers evidence-based practices, toward the common goal of high-quality evidence synthesis and published research.
Salary: $77,000-$83,000 maximum.
Benefits: The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Notable benefits include:
- 22 paid vacation days each year plus additional paid holidays
- 15 paid sick days each year
- Paid parental leave
- Benefits are extended to spouses, partners and children
- Work flexibility
- Hybrid work schedule
- Flexible work hours
- Additional perks
- Tuition assistance, including dependents
- Financial relocation assistance
- Regional Transit Pass $25/month
- Workplace culture
- We value a culture of respect, responsiveness, teamwork, equity and continuous learning.
- Continuing education
- $1200 yearly stipend for professional development, conference travel and/or CE trainings
- Opportunities for advancement
- Non-tenure track, with opportunity to pursue rank
Complete information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/benefits-wellness [cu.edu]
- Master’s degree or higher from an ALA accredited library school or international equivalent
- Five years post-MLS librarian work experience
- Training, coursework, or continuing education/professional development with evidence synthesis search methodologies, protocols, guidelines, and standards for conducting and reporting evidence projects such as PRISMA, Cochrane, and the Campbell Collaboration.
- Advanced literature searching skills, including search strategy development; database translation
Primary Preferred Qualifications
- A publishing record that includes systematic reviews and other research outputs
- Experience with software supporting systematic reviews (e.g., Covidence, DistillerSR, Rayyan)
- Proficiency with at least one reference management tool (e.g., EndNote)
Don’t meet all the preferred qualifications? At the Strauss Health Sciences Library we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this position, we encourage you to apply.
The University of Colorado has a requirement for COVID-19 vaccinations and full completion thereof by 9/1/21 or upon start date. Information regarding this requirement, and exemptions can be found here [ucdenver.edu] for the Anschutz Medical Campus. Information about exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement can be found here [cuanschutz.edu].
Timeline: Applications due by July 10, 2023. Anticipated start date October 2023.
Submit: Cover letter, resume or curriculum vita, and names and contact information for three to five references.
For a full job description and to apply, please visit the CU Careers position page [cu.taleo.net]. If the posting does not load, visit www.cu.edu/cu-careers [cu.edu] > Anschutz Medical Campus and search position number: 30175
Please address any questions to Shandra Knight, email@example.com