Upcoming MOOCs of Interest
As the cold days of winter keep you indoors, do you long for some Continuing Education opportunities sooner than May?
You may want to consider checking out some of the *free* massive open online courses (MOOCs), such as:
- Instructional Methods in Health Professions Education – Starts Feb. 3rd
- Interprofessional Healthcare Informatics – Starts Feb. 10th
- Design and Interpretation of Clinical Trials – Starts Feb. 17th
- Global Health: Case Studies from a Biosocial Perspective – Starts Feb. 25th
- Genomic Medicine Gets Personal – Starts March 4th