MLA David A. Kronick Traveling Fellowship Announcement
Do you have a project in mind that will take you on the road?
Consider applying for MLA’s David A. Kronick Traveling Fellowship!
Established in 2002, this grant awards one $2,000 fellowship each year to cover the expenses involved in traveling to three or more medical libraries in the United States or Canada, for the purpose of studying a specific aspect of health information management. Activities that are operational in nature or have only local usefulness will be considered. The award winner is required to submit a report to MLA on the results of the project, that may be published in appropriate health information journals.
* The applicant must hold a graduate degree in library science.
* The applicant must be a practicing health sciences librarian with at least five years of professional experience.
* The applicant must be an individual member of the Medical Library Association.
* The applicant must be a citizen of or have permanent residence status in either the United States or Canada.
* Consideration will be given in exceptional cases to an outstanding candidate not meeting the criteria above.
The completed application form must be received at MLA headquarters by December 1, 2015.
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Arnold, Jury Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.