MLA Expert Searching Courses Available Again!
MLA Instructor-Led Blended Courses in Expert Searching
Julie Glanville & Carol Lefebvre, well-known and popular expert searching instructors, offer a reprise of their two sold-out fall Advanced Searching courses. These courses are expanded, blended versions of popular courses offered at MLA Annual Meetings since 2014. Spaces will fill up quickly.
Save up to $100! A special offer of a reduced fee for both courses ends on April 13:
Both courses: $550 Members, $950 Non-members.
A single course: $300 Members, $525 Non-members.
Each course stands alone. Together, they constitute a powerful course of study in advanced searching.
* The courses offer a small class experience
* Seats are limited (20 students maximum)
* Two live sessions plus readings, assignments, and discussions outside of the sessions
* All live session times are 10:00-12:30 central
* Each course is 8 MLA CE credits
* Audience: These courses are for advanced searchers. Participants should have basic knowledge of databases (Boolean operators, thesaurus (MeSH) terms and syntax, and experience searching databases such as MEDLINE / PubMed.
Live session dates: 4/13 & 4/19
Live session dates: 4/22 & 4/29
(Courses are not included in the CE Passport)